What Is Flexible Super Hydrophobic Aerogel Material?
What is flexible super hydrophobic aerogel material?
Tradematt developed a flexible super hydrophobic aerogel material. Flexible superhydrophobic aerogels are composed of organic fibers and organic aerogels by physical sol-gel process, which is simpler to operate and requires lower equipment and process requirements because of the absence of traditional hydrolysis/polymeric sol-gel process. The obtained flexible superhydrophobic aerogels have good flexibility and hydrophobicity, and do not "drop powder and slag", and have good washing resistance. The thermal conductivity of the flexible super hydrophobic aerogel insulation blanket is 0.03~0.05W/ (M? K) at room temperature.
1. Flexible superhydrophobic aerogels are composed of organic fibers and organic aerogels by physical sol-gel process. Because there is no chemical reaction involved, the process is simpler, safer, environmentally friendly and requires less equipment.
2. Organic aerogels in flexible super hydrophobic hydrogels can be recovered and utilized by dissolution.
3. Flexible superhydrophobic aerogel solves the fatal defect of traditional aerogel, which is "powder dropping and slag dropping", and has no harm of nanoparticles.
Flexible super hydrophobic hydrogels can be used in the following areas:
1. Special clothing thermal insulation materials, such as uniform and military boots.
2, low temperature insulation materials, such as LNG tank insulation
3. Insulation of equipment in deep-sea environment.