Joda's Super Nano Aerogel 2017 Is Now Industrialized Production
Joda's super nano aerogel 2017 is now industrialized production.
Aerogel known as cold smoke, solid smoke, solid air or blue smoke is the lightest and best-performing heat insulation material of the known solid material, of which over 90% of its volume is the tiny nano-hole, and the rest is made up of three-dimensional nanoscale pore walls.
After a long and arduous effort, Joda has finally developed one of the most economical aerogel production process to meet the demand of industrial insulation and other areas.
● Unparalleled insulation effect
● Excellent light dispersion
● Good physical stability
● Improvable acoustic performance
● High porosity and high specific surface area
● Nanoscale pore, very low density
● Very low thermal conductivity - the production of high-performance nano-insulation materials
● Unique nanostructure - making new gas filter material
● high specific surface area - the production of super energy storage materials or catalyst carrier
●The acoustic impedance variable range is large - can be used to fabricate acoustic resistive coupling materials for ultrasonic detectors
Bulk density 40~150kg/m3
Particle diameter 0.1~5mm
Specific surface area 500~1000m2/g
Porosity > 90%
Hydrophobicity hydrophobic and hydrophilic
Sound speed ~100m/sec